Arrival & Departures (procedure for parents)
Sign in and out
Children must be signed in/out by a parent or guardian, It is a legal requirement for parents to sign children in and out of the service at the time of arrival and departure. As signing in and out is part of a legal process, only those who are an authorised nominee for the collection of the child and who are over 18 years of age can legally take responsibility for this.
Digital sign-in and outs provide parents with a secure and fast process to record their child’s attendance days and times.
What do you need to know?
- You will use a tablet device at our service to sign your child in and out
- You will need to bring your mobile phone with you to the service
- You will be required to enter your phone number into the iCheck-in tablet and this will generate a PIN that can be reset and used for each sign in/out.
Any person that signs in and out your child at the service will have to be recorded in our system and authorised to do so.
If another person (other then yourself) is going to sign in/out your child:
Please email [email protected] with the following details:
- Parent/Guardian full name
- The child’s full name
- Full name of the person dropping or collecting the child
- The person’s relationship to the child
- The person’s mobile number
Our team will support this process for a smooth and easy drop-off and pick up!
Collection of Children
Please ensure you have at least 2 authorised people listed on your enrolment form for the collection of your child. These people must be adults over the age of 18 years. If you are unable to pick up your child and require a sibling to do so, please provide us with Authorization to Release Form and notify our front desk team by calling the service phone number.
All children should be collected from the centre by 5:00 pm.
Parents & Guardians are required to plan their arrival to the centre on adequate time to collect their child at least 10 minutes before the service closes. This allows time to be out of the service by closing time. A Late Fee of $1 per minute is charged for children left after the closing time.