How to enrol with Kool Kidzz?
For new families, the first step is to set up an account with Kidsoft. A government-approved child care management system that enables us to process your bookings as well as any child care subsidies that may apply.
When setting up your account, we require the following information:
- Centrelink CRN numbers for parents & child/ren (if you don’t have this handy, you can provide it on a later stage)
- Parent/guardians contact details
- Children details, including medical history, diagnosis of allergy, asthma, anaphylaxis, dietary requirements or additional needs. If your child has any medical condition, be prepared to upload the supporting medical documentation.
- Emergency contact details (other than parents)
- Authorised persons for drop-off and pick up
- Payment details
- Proof of Date of Birth – this attachment is not required
- Immunisation Records – only required if your child is not yet enrolled at school (i.e. Preschool children)
View Our User Guide: How to Enrol a New Child