Novel Coronavirus Update: 19 June 2020
Kool Kidzz is super excited to be back in camp action for the winter school holidays at Waverley College. Join us for 10 fun filled days and enjoy your time spent exploring, creating and discovering all things Kool Kidzz!
Our Winter Wonderland program offers a variety of indoor and outdoor activities to excite each and every child with new stimulating experiences and some really Kool incursions to top off our days!
The program is published on the website and bookings are open!
Randwick TAFE will operate from Waverley College.
The transition from Child Care Relief Package
-) First week of the July school holidays (6 to 10 July 2020)
- Fees are not payable, and you would not be charged when you attend
- Priority of access is given to children of essential workers, vulnerable and disadvantaged children
- From 13 July 2020, we will return to the Pre COVID-19 basis where fees are payable and the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is available
- This means that the Child Care Subsidy will be applied to your account for any care provided from 13 July 2020 (on the same basis as pre-COVID-19)
- Families are encouraged to check their details are up to date in their Centrelink online account through MyGov
Due to the increased demand for the Kool Kidzz July School Holidays and the transition from the Child Care Relief Package, we regret that we might not be able to accept all bookings. Priority of access is given to children of essential workers, vulnerable and disadvantaged children, and based on the time your booking is received.
Should you wish to attend, we recommend to:
- Book as soon as you can; and
- Complete the relevant priority of access form (If applicable), so we can prioritise your booking:
Providing safe environment for all
COVID-19 has been and continues to be a challenge for everyone. We would like to reassure you all that we are committed to providing a COVID-19 safe environment and will continue to adhere to our current COVID-19 guidelines and follow strict hygiene practices to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all.
We expect that social distancing requirements will be adhered by parents when entering and leaving the service, there will also be signage in and around the building. We ask you to follow the COVID-19 guidelines and work with us to keep everyone safe.
We will continue and monitor the situation and adhering to Australian and New South Wales Government advice in relation to Novel Coronavirus and responding to developments to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone.
We will place additional hand sanitising stations and infection prevention signage as appropriate throughout the service.
We are also following all our regular health and safety practices regarding cleaning and food handling procedures including our Infectious Diseases and Infection Control policy.
Should you notice that your child/ren are unwell, we respectively ask:
- You notify us immediately; and
- Your child/ren do not attend the service
COVID-19 Common symptoms:
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- sore throat
Should you have queries please email [email protected]
Last updated: 19 June 2020