Do you love working with school-aged children and enjoy creating interactive and fun learning experiences?
Enthusiastic, caring and energetic staff are the key to Kool Kidzz!
We are currently seeking educators to work with our team. We can offer a continued or long-term arrangement with our rosters to fit in with your teaching and/or university lifestyle at Kool Kidzz Before and After School Care and Vacation Care.
There are three roles that Kool Kidzz offer to enthusiastic applicants:
– Support/Assistant Staff
We are privately managed with a team of excellent individuals that are friendly, vibrant and qualified or studying to be a teacher so you can bounce ideas and learn new skills with us. which help drive the service to its full potential. We promote CREATIVITY, UNIQUENESS and INITIATIVE in providing engaging experiences for children.
“The lovely friendly staff, the refreshing approach to learning, teaching and having fun is what makes all the difference.”
Working with us
The positions at Kool Kidzz would suit candidates who have lots of positive energy and have experience working with children aged 5-12 years. We offer a treasure chest of activities to be involved in facilitating a variety of arts, music, movement, cooking, sport, drama, science/stem and environmental education – all whilst being able to cater to your own activity preferences. Australian residents or those on student visas are encouraged to apply.
As the successful candidate you should have:
- An excellent level of spoken English.
- A “can do” attitude with lots of initiative
- The ability to work flexibly within a team
- Valid Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Experience working with children
- A demonstrated understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and the Framework for School-Aged Care My Time, Our Place.
- First Aid and Anaphylaxis training are highly regarded but not essential.
How to apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please include in your email:
- Your full name, email & phone number.
- Your working with children check.
- How did you hear about us?
- Tell us about yourself. What qualifications do you have? Or what are you currently studying?
- Do you have experience working with children
- Curriculum Vitae
- University transcript
- Any other qualification
- Names and contact details of two confidential referees.
- Do you hold an up-to-date (or willing to obtain prior to beginning your work) First Aid training, Anaphylaxis training, Asthma training?